Tracy joined the firm in 1991 shortly after earning her degree in accounting at Coastal Carolina Community College. She also received degrees in accounting and statistics in Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. before moving to North Carolina. While working full time as a staff accountant, she successfully completed the CPA exam and received her CPA license in 1997. Tracy is an active member of Infant of Prague Catholic Church, where she is a member of the choir.
Education and Certificates
- Certified Public Accountant – License #25355
- Associates Degree in Accounting – Coastal Carolina Community College
- Degree in Accounting and Statistics – Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Serving Our Community
- Infant of Prague Catholic Church – Active Parishioner since 1979
- Volunteer Choir Member