Christopher joined the firm in January 2020. He graduated from East Carolina University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting in 2018 and a Master’s Degree in Accounting in 2020. Christopher completed the CPA exam in 2021 and became a licensed CPA in February 2022.
Education and Certificates
- Certified Public Accountant – NC License #45490
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting – ECU
- Master of Science in Accounting – ECU
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants