Alison Billman is a Texas native. She obtained her Associates of Arts, with honors, in 2014 from Northeast Lakeview College prior to her high school graduation. She attended university at Our Lady of the Lake University, and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting in 2016. Alison joined the firm in 2017. She successfully completed the CPA exams while working full time as a staff accountant in 2018. She received her North Carolina CPA Certification in December of 2018. She is currently completing her Masters of Science in Accounting from Western Governors University.
Education and Certificates
- Certified Public Accountant – NC License #42768
- A.A. Liberal Arts – Northeast Lakeview College (2014)
- B.B.A Accounting – Our Lady of the Lake University (2016)
- M.S. Accounting – Western Governors University (Est. Completion Feb. 2019)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants